Greetings from Misato
For those of you who don't know me, my name is Dan Jaspersen. I am the International Relations Coordinator for Misato in Japan. I set up this little blog as a way for me to keep you informed about the happenings here in Japan. I hope that through my writings you can taste a little of the flavor that I have had the pleasure of enjoying over the last three and a half years.
Do me a favor - Tell everyone who is even remotely interesting in the Winona and Misato relationship about this blog. My goal is to add posts regularly on a variety of topics. If you or your friends have any questions you'd like to to cover here - by all means - let me know.
I look forward to sharing funny stories, culture anecdotes and all sorts of things with you.
Dan Jaspersen
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
Hi, Dan - Great idea; we are looking forward to the March Misato visit!
ReplyDeleteAl Thurley, Winona City Council